Monday, November 14

Large, Medium, and Hey! Where's the Small?

Ok, so Like any lonely bachelor lounging in his apartment, I wonder to myself just what should I do for dinner tonight, and damnit, well I feel like being a lazy bum, so I surf on over to the dominos web site to see the menu. Now first off, I have been eating pretty lousy lately, being broke and working on night shoots for a film lends to a not so healthy diet, but being back on a day schedule, so I want something a little healthy, and well damn, they have salads!, ok, so I'm getting a salad, and so I shouldn't get a large, I'm no pig or anything, so a small would probably work great... WTF! ONLY MEDIUM AND LARGE!?!?!?! talk about American Supersizing everything. What kind of gluttonous schmucks Have we become... Damn, Guess I'll just get the large.

No comments: